Deadline for IDEA® Achievement Awards has been extended
INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, and Nonwovens Industry Magazine have extended the due date for nominations for the IDEA® Achievement Awards. IDEA® is the preeminent event for the nonwovens and engineered fabrics conference and exposition and will be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida USA, March 28-31, 2022.
The IDEA® Achievement Awards recognize leading companies and new innovations (since IDEA® in 2019) in the global engineered fabrics industry in six categories. Companies can nominate their products, or their customers’ products in as many categories as applicable, which are:
- Sustainability Advancement (advances one or more elements of sustainability or circularity since 2019)
- Equipment (best new equipment introduction since 2019)
- Raw Materials (best new raw materials introduction since 2019)
- Short-Life (best new disposable product introduction since 2019)
- Long-Life (best new durable product introduction since 2019)
- Nonwoven Product (best new nonwoven product introduction since 2019)
The submission deadline is now extended to February 1, 2022. Selections will be made by members of the industry voting through Nonwovens Industry Magazine. Selection of the Entrepreneur Award will be made by Nonwovens Industry Magazine.