Großer Preis des Mittelstandes for PERLON®
- In 2021 Pedex GmbH in Affolterbach was nominated for the ‘Großen Preis des Mittelstandes’ (a business award for small and medium sized companies).
The ‘Großen Preis des Mittelstandes‘ award has been the single most popular business award in Germany since 1994. This award isn’t just about numbers, jobs or innovation but the business as a whole. Every November, the Oskar-Patzelt-foundation invites nominations of medium-sized companies for the competition from communities, associations, organisations and companies. The nomination can be for medium-sized companies from the industrial, commercial, service and trade sectors.
The businesses are evaluated according to 5 competition criteria:
- Overall development of the business
- Creation and safeguarding of jobs and apprenticeships
- Modernisation and innovation
- Involvement in the region
- Service and customer focus, marketing
The winner and the finalists are decided by twelve regional juries and a final jury. In each competition region there can be three prize winners selected from five finalists. The official announcement was made on 18th September 2021 at a Gala evening in Würzburg. Jakob Jonsson (CCO) received the prize on behalf of Pedex GmbH, a prize winner for Hesse. Pedex GmbH is looking forward to the announcement of the national winner which is taking place in Dresden on 30th October 2021.