Innovative and sustainable - the CHT Group breaks the EUR 500 million sales mark in 2018
- With a turnover of EUR 513 million, the CHT Group achieved a 12% increase in sales
- The result was impaired by high raw material costs and currency effects
- Investments remain high - approximately 13 million EUR invested in production sites and new technologies worldwide
- The acquisition in silicone specialties is bearing fruit despite a shortage of raw materials on the market
- 2019 - moderately optimistic business expectations in a difficult market environment
The situation on the world market deteriorated further in 2018, not least due to the intensification of the trade conflict between the USA and China. However, the CHT Group was again able to close the financial year with an increase in turnover. With consolidated sales of 513 million EUR, the previous year's success in the Group was exceeded by 12%.
CHT Germany GmbH