The EFI Reggiani BOLT delivers higher Image Quality
Electronics For Imaging, Inc. has enhanced its fastest digital textile printer, the EFI™ Reggiani BOLT. The upgrade is a combination of hardware and software enhancements that will minimise artefacts, compensating for missing nozzles that may occur over time and enhancing uniformity to deliver smoother solid colours. The upgrade also delivers improved quality and smoother gradients, plus it enables faster printhead replacement and drastically increases file processing speed by up to 200% for large, complex files.
Now available globally, the EFI Reggiani BOLT upgrade features hardware and software enhancements for improved overall performance, printing quality, uniformity, and increased user friendliness including:
- Nozzle out and uniformity compensation features that improve solid colour appearance and enhance overall printing quality
- Increased performance and improved processing speed for large, complex files
- Integration of a new digital camera that both provides for precise and consistent print results and shortens the time for print head replacement and alignment
- An enhanced user interface – based on EFI Fiery Command WorkStation® 6.0 – that is easier to use
- Fiery Smart Ink Estimator, a key tool to help determine job profitability based on accurate calculation of ink costs prior to printing.
EFI Electronics For Imaging EFI Reggiani digital printing digital printer textile printing