adidas Terrex and National Geographic: Rainforest-Inspired Hiking Collection
adidas TERREX and National Geographic collaborate once again to launch a collection that pays homage to the rainforest supporting National Geographic efforts.
Throughout the collection, images captured by National Geographic photographers are interpreted in different ways on different products, taken through different hues and applied in various ways on garments across the range:
- ADIDAS TERREX | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RAIN.RDY JACKET – Crafted from waterproofing materials and construction, adidas RAIN.RDY products keep the water out. The jacket also features easily-accessible pockets, a stowaway hood and elongated sleeves with hook-and-loop.
- ADIDAS TERREX | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WINDSTOPPER JACKET - Made from GORE-TEX WINDSTOPPER, this WIND.RDY jacket is wind-resistant and water-repellent.
- ADIDAS TERREX | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC WINDBREAKER - Using advanced materials, adidas WIND.RDY is designed to resist the wind and provide optimised breathability hikers can feel protected and comfortable.
- ADIDAS TERREX | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC GRAPHIC LONG SLEEVE / SHORT SLEEVE TEE – The long sleeve tee combines technical materials with style beyond the mountain, including Aeroready material that wicks sweat to keep dry and comfortable.
- ADIDAS TERREX | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC PANTS - Marry style and functionality by combining outdoor-informed design and street-informed style together, complemented by Durable Water Repellent (DWR) material to stay dry and comfortable.
- ADIDAS TERREX | NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SKIRT - Made in adidas' wind and water-resistant WIND.RDY fabric, this skirt is for adventures on or off the trail.
The theme of this season’s drop was inspired by National Geographic’s seasonal focus on educating people around rainforest awareness and conservation.