Composites Germany: Results of the 18th Composites Market Survey
- Assessment of current business situation positive
- Future expectations subdued
- Investment climate friendly
- Varied expectations for application industries
- GRP is still a growth driver
- Composites Index is now positive
This is the 18th time that Composites Germany has identified the latest performance indicators for the fibre-reinforced plastics market. The survey covered all the member companies of the three major umbrella organisations of Composites Germany: AVK, Leichtbau Baden-Württemberg and the VDMA Working Group on Hybrid Lightweight Construction Technologies.
As before, to ensure a smooth comparison with the previous surveys, the questions in this half-yearly survey have been left unchanged. Once again, the data obtained in the survey is largely qualitative and relates to current and future market developments.
You can read more about it in the attached document.