Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles 25th anniversary with increase in exhibitors
Celebrating 25 years as Asia’s leading trade fair for the interior textiles industry, Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles opened its doors from 28 – 31 August. Covering seven halls at the National Exhibition and Convention Center, around 1,150 exhibitors from 27 countries and regions displayed their latest products and technologies for the home and contract textiles sectors (2018: 1,091).
Exhibitor highlights from 2019
• Country and region pavilions from Belgium, Pakistan, Taiwan and Turkey
• Expanded finished products zone: more sourcing options were available in hall 8.1 this year for finished products and a range of home décor items.
• Finished curtain zone located in the North Hall
• Bed, bath, kitchen and table: suppliers from China were joined by exhibitors from Australia, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Japan and elsewhere in these product categories.
• Whole-home and editor zones: buyers could source the latest luxury branded products and gain decoration concept inspiration in these high-end zones.
• Textile design zone: 20 design studios from 12 countries including China, Finland, France, India, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland and the UK showcased their avant-garde collections.